Hotel in St. Petersburg features conference space for up to 1,500 guests
Located on the scenic Gulf of Finland and just 10 minutes from the heart of the city, this hotel in St. Petersburg is a top choice for guests. Enjoy easy access to the Pulkovo Airport and convenience to popular attractions like the Hermitage Museum and the historic Mariinsky Theatre. Guests are welcome to relax in one of 1,193 rooms and suites, each with superb amenities like satellite television and Free Wireless High-speed Internet access. Start the day with the delicious breakfast buffet at the Park Inn Restaurant, or grab a healthy salad or gourmet burger from the RBG Bar & Grill, both located on site. The largest conference hotel the city has to offer, the Park Inn features 26 flexible meeting rooms and a lavish banquet hall for up to 1,500 guests.
- Only 25 kilometres from the Pulkovo Airport and 10 minutes from the city centre, this St. Petersburg hotel offers a premier location for travellers.
- Relax in one of 1,193 rooms and suites, each with premier amenities, and decorated with bold colours and modern lines.
- Savour the delicious breakfast buffet at the Park Inn Restaurant, re-fuel with coffee and snacks at the Lounge Bar, or have lunch at the RBG Bar & Grill.
- Relax after a busy day at the on-site Wellness and Spa Centre, which features a Russian banya, Turkish hammam and Finnish sauna.
- This St. Petersburg hotel also boasts a business centre, a fitness centre, a hairdresser, gift shops, currency exchange, visa support and concierge, 24-hour medical services and a free shuttle to the city centre.
- Families love having direct access to the Waterville Aquapark, which includes a wave pool, a lazy river and seven exhilarating waterslides.
- Plan successful meetings in one of 26 flexible conference spaces or the lavish banquet hall, with accommodation for up to 1,500 delegates.